General Dentistry Services in Richmond VAAt Richmond Family Dentistry, we are excited to allow patients the opportunity to improve their dental health. Our practice, located in Glen Allen, VA, is here to assist. Our dentist, Dr. Olivia Hart, offers a wide range of general dentistry services that can be used to improve oral health and avoid the development of oral disease. This family dentist can help patients of all ages with some of the following services:
- Same Day Crowns and Onlays - our practice offers same-day crowns and onlays. These are created with a specialized process that focuses on taking great care of preserving as much tooth structure as possible.
- Dental Implants - dental implants are perfect for replacing missing teeth, and our practice is pleased to offer holistic methods of placement, including Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF), safe bond grading, and vitamin D3 tests for more effective healing assessments. Dr. Olivia Hart also provides ceramic implants for beautiful repair!
- Tooth Extractions - our philosophy of holistic methodologies for an improved patient experience extends to tooth extractions performed in our practice. We perform extractions when necessary and follow up with post-operative healing treatments including ozone treatment.
- Gum Disease Treatment - when periodontal disease has developed in the smile, early diagnosis and intervention is highly recommended to maintain oral health. We provide comprehensive solutions that allow patients to bring their smile back to health and address this damaging infection as soon as possible before further damage occurs.
- Fillings - when areas of tooth decay have developed, it is vital that patients have fillings done to fill the hole and keep the area of decay from getting more significant and more problematic for individuals. Our team focuses on holistically placing fillings with biocompatible and BPA-free fillings.
Learn more about general dentistry services in Glen Allen, VA practice
Dr. Olivia Hart and her team of professionals at Richmond Family Dentistry are committed to assisting Glen Allen, VA area patients with improving their smile, notably its health and appearance. If you are interested in working with a new dentist in a practice that cares about your oral health, we welcome you to our facility. We are conveniently located at 4932 Dominion Blvd, Suite C and can be reached by calling (804) 381-6238 or email us at email@example.com.