Critical factors to consider when reviewing family dentists in Richmond
Family dentistry encompasses a wide range of professional dental care services, from caring for the youngest patients to addressing oral health needs for seniors. Your ideal dental professionals should have a broad expertise. Ask yourself the following when selecting a family dentist:
- Does the practice offer a comprehensive menu of services for all ages?
- Does the dental team practice holistic dentistry?
- Is patient comfort and convenience a priority?
At Richmond Family Dentistry, we understand how busy and hectic life can be for families in Richmond, Charlottesville, and surrounding areas. That’s why we provide the latest technology, equipment, and a complete array of dental services to address patients’ needs at every life stage, including:
- Family dentistry:
- Prevention and education – Establishing a comfortable and familiar dental hygiene routine is key to life-long oral health. From childhood on, patients receive custom-tailored home care plans and education about the proper way to care for their teeth.
- Annual or twice a year visits – Along with professional cleanings and examinations, Dr. Hart offers a comprehensive oral cancer screening for all new patients
- Cosmetic dentistry:
- Porcelain veneers and bonding
- Teeth whitening
- Invisalign clear “braces”
- Dental implants
- Crowns and bridges
As a biological dentist, Dr. Hart believes materials used in dental procedures should work with your body and not cause potential adverse reactions over time or interfere with your systemic health. Richmond Family Dentistry lives the holistic approach that oral health is intrinsically to physical and emotional health. They address underlying causes rather than symptoms. You are treated as a whole and unique person.
Richmond Family Dentistry is committed to caring for you and your loved ones in a pain-free, relaxing, and trusting environment. Sedation dentistry options are available for anxious patients. Working parents benefit from convenient hours, and many of Dr. Hart’s patients appreciate having a helping hand with insurance forms. For your family’s healthiest smiles, request an appointment online or by calling (804) 381-6238.
Back to Family Dentistry Page