- Good option for misaligned teeth
- more beautiful alternative to traditional braces
- Gives a perfect looking smile
As an adult, a misaligned smile can have a negative effect on both personal and business relationships. Dr. Hart and Dr. Billingsley of the Richmond, Virginia area offer orthodontic treatments for adults who have struggled with crooked teeth and misalignment. Dr. Hart and Dr. Billingsley are proud to offer Clear Braces orthodontics for patients who want a more beautiful alternative to traditional braces.
No longer do patients have to undergo months, even years, of traditional orthodontics. Metal bracket and wire braces are nearly a thing of the past, thanks to Invisalign technology. Using clear aligner trays, patients are able to shift teeth into better alignment in approximately the same period without covering their teeth with unsightly metal during treatment. The clear aligner trays are worn day and night to gently push teeth into new positions. Patients can also remove their aligner trays to eat, drink, and brush and floss their teeth. This makes Clear Braces more hygienic than traditional metal bracket and wire braces placed by orthodontists. Additionally, patients can enjoy all the foods they've loved before. Traditional orthodontics required that patients avoid certain foods and candies during treatment. However, there are no restrictions with Clear Braces as the trays are removed for eating and drinking. Patients can now enjoy taffy, popcorn, and caramel without having to go against their dentist's orders.
Many teenagers and adults love having the ability to wear aligner trays instead of using metal to straighten their smile. The technology begins with the digital impressions taken of the patient's teeth. The impressions are computerized and sent to the clear braces laboratory, where the aligner trays are created. Each tray is worn for approximately two weeks, so patients will have an entire series of trays to wear from start to finish, one after the other. At the end of the treatment, patients may wear a retainer to keep their new smile in place for years to come!
Dr. Hart and Dr. Billingsley have Clear Braces treatment as part of her cosmetic dentistry offerings. Adults and teenagers can undergo this treatment and finally enjoy the benefits of a straight, aligned smile! Call today to schedule a consultation appointment and learn more about Clear Braces orthodontics!
- How Much Are Clear Braces Richmond - How much are clear braces in Richmond worth?
- Clear Braces Cost Richmond - Is there a dentist near me in Richmond that offers cost-effective clear braces?
- Invisalign Treatment Richmond - Richmond residents ask, "How does Invisalign treatment work?"
- Charlottesville Invisalign - Charlottesville dentist offers alternative to metal braces with clear Invisalign braces
- Affordable Clear Braces - Clear braces are an affordable way to straighten teeth
- Clear Braces Charlottesville - Clear braces from your Charlottesville dentist have revolutionized orthodontic treatment
- Invisible Braces Richmond - Richmond patients smile brighter with invisible braces
- Effective Clear Braces Richmond - Help through the clear braces process with your Richmond dentist
- Dental Clear Braces Richmond - Straighten your teeth discreetly with clear braces in Richmond