Holistic dentist in 23233 offers cosmetic dentistry with holistic approach
The concept of cosmetic dentistry has grown over the past few years. From major smile makeovers and complete restorations to simple enhancements, numerous options exist to create your perfect smile.
Dr. Olivia Hart at Richmond Family Dentistry knows how important your smile can be. Your confidence and warmth are conveyed with your smile. Knowing your long-term health and overall wellbeing is important, Dr. Hart combines her artistic “eye” with a whole-body health philosophy, incorporating only the safest materials and procedures into Richmond Family Dentistry’s menu of cosmetic services. Your comfort, convenience, and safety come first.
Richmond Family Dentistry’s natural-looking porcelain and other safe materials are incorporated into cosmetic procedures, which include:
- Teeth whitening – A brighter, more confident smile makes a dramatic impact. Home kits are provided for convenient, comfortable, safe, and effective whitening.
- Dental implants, porcelain crowns, and bridges - For patients with tooth loss or broken teeth, procedures may be completed individually or combined to restore the structure of the face and jawbone, and for improved function. Natural-looking and aesthetically-pleasing, restorations restore a patient's self-esteem, comfort, speech, and appearance.
- Dentures – Full or partial dentures replace an arch or a portion of missing teeth.
- Dental bonding - Safe, tooth-colored resin is used to reshape or repair broken teeth, and close gaps between teeth.
- Veneers – Ultra-thin layers are made from porcelain that looks and reacts like natural tooth enamel. Layers are customized to each patient's ideal appearance, and bonded to the front of the teeth.
- Alignment - For patients who don’t want traditional braces, Invisalign's revolutionary technology straightens their teeth with invisible, clear, comfortable alignment trays that may be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing. Invisalign works by gently and gradually shifting teeth into the desired position.
Richmond Family Dentistry offers a complete range of dental care services beyond cosmetic dentistry, and for family members of all ages. Offices are located at 10446 Ridgefield Parkway, Richmond VA 23233. Appointments and consultations may be requested online or by calling one of our friendly professionals at 804-381-6238.
Back to Home Page