Holistic dentist in 23233 offers cosmetic dentistry with holistic approach
The concept of cosmetic dentistry has grown over the past few years. From major smile makeovers, to complete restorations, to simple enhancements, numerous options exist to create your perfect smile.
Dr. Olivia Hart and Dr. Cheryl Billingsley, at Richmond Family Dentistry, know how important your smile can be. Your confidence, friendliness, warmth, and welcome are all conveyed with your smile. Knowing that your long-term health and overall wellbeing is also important, Dr. Hart and Dr. Billingsley combine their talented "artist's" eye with their whole-body-health philosophy and incorporates only the safest materials and procedures into our cosmetic menu of services. Each patient's comfort, convenience, and safety are our priority.
Richmond Family Dentistry uses natural-looking porcelain and other safe materials in our cosmetic procedures. Some of those procedures include:
- Teeth whitening – sometimes a brighter, more confident smile can have dramatic impact. For convenience and comfort, we provide a safe and effective at home whitening tray kit.
- Dental implants, porcelain crowns, and bridges – for patients with tooth loss or broken teeth, these restorations may be used individually or in combination to restore the structure of the jawbone and face, and improve mouth and teeth functionality. Natural-looking and aesthetically-pleasing, these restorations can restore a patient's self-esteem, comfort, speech, and appearance.
- Dentures – whether full or partial, dentures can replace and arch or a portion of missing teeth
- Dental bonding – safe and tooth-colored resin can reshape or repair broken teeth or decrease gaps between teeth
- Veneers – ultra thin layers are made from porcelain, which looks and reacts like the enamel of a natural tooth. The layers are customized for each patient's ideal appearance and are bonded to the front of the teeth
- Alignment – for patients who wish to avoid traditional braces, Invisalign's revolutionary technology now allows patients to straighten their teeth with invisible, clear, comfortable alignment trays that may be removed for dining and for cleaning their teeth. Invisalign works by gently and gradually shifting teeth into the desire position
At Richmond Family Dentistry, we offer a complete range of dental care services, beyond cosmetic dentistry, for the entire family, serving all ages. Our offices are located at 10446 Ridgefield Parkway, Richmond, VA 23233. Appointments and consultations may be requested online or by calling one of our friendly professionals at 804-381-6238.
Back to Home Page